What we do
Could your child use some help to take the next step in his motor development? Or do you have questions about your child's development? We are Paramedisch Kind Centrum Zon and are ready for you.
We assess and treat children from 0 to 18 years old with various questions. Our specialty is in the field of physical development and sensory information processing.
Among other things, we provide the following care:
- Assessment and diagnostics for problems of the musculoskeletal system (bones, muscles and joints)
- Advice and treatment of barriers to participation, such as independence, self-sufficiency or planning ability.
- Guidance and advice to parents and/or teachers with problems in sensory information processing and Floortime/DIR coaching.
- Follow-up of the therapeutic treatment after admission to a rehabilitation center or hospital.
- Collaboration with external parties such as daycare, (special) education or sports clubs.
You can find more information about the care we provide under Therapies .
Since 2019, our practice has consisted of 10 enthusiastic therapists and three partners. Get to know them here! Do you have a specific question for one of our therapists? Feel free to contact them!
We have several locations throughout Amsterdam. You can find our practice in Osdorp, Amsterdam Zuid, de Pijp, Zeeburg and Amsterdam-Zuidoost. Where necessary, we provide treatment at home or at school. In consultation, we will find a suitable location for your family to meet one of our therapists.
You can register your child for pediatric physiotherapy or occupational therapy via the website. For more information you can also call us.